Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Porcupine



Ok, I went and took a look at #8 tree that was replaced with a white pine and guess what? GONE! Yep, that # 8 spot seems to have been robbed again. The good news is though is that the jury decided the porcupine was our wrong suspect. He is innocent. We do have a new suspect and hopfully he will be hung by dusk tonight. Will keep you updated. Hint: The kitties are slacking on their hunting skills.
The pics are before and after catching the guilty robber.



My friend Gina is coming to visit later today and stay overnight. She has a 6:30am flight out tomorrow morning. Since we only live about 15 minutes from the airport she will leave her car here at our house and I will drive her to the airport in the morning. She actually lives in Naples Idaho now but she and her husband lived across the street from me when I lived in Sandpoint. She and her husband looked after my late husband on many occasions while I had to work. Also took care of our animals when John was in the hospital for days at a time. So will be fun to chat up a storm tonight. Haven't seen her since 2006.

I am charging my camera up and will hopefully get some pics posted soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now isn't that a mystery on the pine. ??? You must figure this one out...the suspense is killing me. Tell those kitties to hop-too. No slackin!
Have a nice weekend....

Mom said...

I've just caught up on your last several posts. I can't think of a better qualified person to clean houses than you - you are a cleaning dynamo.
I love havening old friends come to visit. Have a great time catching up.