Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The lost blogger

I know I haven't blogged in awhile. I have been so busy working then a couple of weeks ago I came down with a bad cold which seems to be hanging on forever. Then of course I have to watch the Olympics every night at 8pm. Soooo.... I have been lost in another land.

I am off to California this Friday to see my best friend Doreen whom I have known for over 30 years. We have kept in touch even after I moved to Idaho in 1996 from California. Yes I am from the dreaded Southern Cal. Lived there from age 9 until moving to Idaho. This is also the trip I get to see my daughter and my grandson Jesse who is 5. So this will be my last blog until I get back next week.

Everyone! have a great week.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip and have a grand time on your visit. Will be looking forward to hearing all about your trip upon your return home.

rosemary said...

You still have that cold? Sounds like doctor time....I thought I would talk to you before you left...but this will have to do....I don't have any news anyway. have fun, enjoy J and J and call when you get back. love you, me

Mom said...

I'm glad to know that you are still alive. enjoy your trip to California. I too am a California girl.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your g-kiddos and kid....live it up and share the pix when you get back...yes a nasty cold already going around up here...ridiculous and school hasn't even started.