Thursday, October 29, 2009

Bad language

Yep, what you see on the ground there is a four letter BAD word. I can't believe it's here so soon this year. October 29th!!!!!

This is like seeing Christmas decorations in the stores before Halloween. I wish everything would hold off until at least after Thanksgiving.

The weather forecasters have said that this will be a mild winter. I certainly hope so after the last two. Let's all keep our fingers and toes crossed that we just have a little of the white stuff this year! Cross your fingers and toes for Rosemary's neck of the woods too. She gets it a lot worse in N. Idaho than I do here in Spokane. (100 miles apart).

3 comments:

rosemary said...

disgusting wasn't it.....it has been gloomy for days...outside and my mood too.

Erica Ann Awesome said...

How is the weather now? I know about my mom decorating early--what the?

Barb said...

We are expecting snow this Thurs Nov 12th and also Saturday. Hope it's not much. Of course we do live in snow country so shouldn't complain too much.